Already have a Username/Password for The Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, EPS, Text, Postscript or RTF file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double spaced; uses a 12-point font. Number the pages consecutively and include acknowledgements (if applicable), references, figure captions, and tables, in that order after the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
All content in the Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy is copyrighted by the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacy. In submitting their manuscripts, the authors transfer, assign, and otherwise convey all copyright ownership to CSHP. After publication, the reproduction of any text, figures, tables, or illustrations from this work in future works of the authors’ own requires written permission from CSHP. In the event that the submitted work is not published in the CJHP, all said rights shall be released.
A request form to reproduce copyrighted material from the CJHP is available by contacting Amanda Iannaccio, Publications Administrator.
Copyright © 2016 Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists
The names and email addresses entered in this Journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this Journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.